For all of you smartphone users out there, Subaru provides a function that can make your life a great deal much easier – and much safer, too. That feature is Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, when you buy a 2018 Impreza, Outback, Crosstrek or Legacy, available for no additional cost on every single trim.
These functions can do a lot more than play music. They’re a smarter, more secure and much easier method to utilize your mobile phone in your Subaru. In addition to playing music for you; they can get instructions, make calls, send out and receive text messages and more, all while enabling you to stay focused on the road ahead. And according to Devsjournal, you could even use Android Auto to play youtube videos in your car.
These features are set up in such a way that lets you decide the most convenient method to use it at any moment. It’s suitable with Subaru’s Starlink touch screen, along with your automobile’s knobs and controls. The innovation also provides Siri & Google voice control, so there’s never a good reason to take your hands off the wheel. You can utilize Siri to verbally tell her what you need, whether that’s playing your Christmas Classics playlist or getting directions to the nearby climbing.
You can access all your favorite apps right there on the touch screen, which is pretty amazing on its own. What makes it even much better is the fact that all the apps have been re-imagined particularly for your Subaru, so you can use them a lot more quickly while you’re driving than you could if they were just on your phone.
When utilizing Apple or Google Maps through CarPlay and Android Auto, you get a whole new sort of navigation experience. Anticipate where you’re going utilizing addresses from your email, text messages, calendars, and contacts. You can search along your path for close-by filling station, restaurants, coffee bar, or whatever you’re looking for. You can utilize your voice to ask things like “Where is the closest climbing center?” And these features will not just assist you in getting there, but, it will help you arrive safely by advising which lane to be in before you turn and showing you the speed limit.
Of course, you can also utilize Apple CarPlay & Android Auto to play music! You have direct access to all your content, together with additional audio apps right through your Subaru’s control hub. Utilize it to browse by artist, album, playlist or tune. You can see what’s playing and what’s showing up next. You can ask aloud to play your preferred tune by Tom Petty or to keep things intriguing and act as a DJ. Or if you’re not feeling the music, listen to NPR or your preferred podcast.
There’s a lot more to discover about these great functions, but the best method to do that is by hanging around in a car that offers it. If you wish to take a look at the automobiles on our lot that function these innovations, pertained to Brattleboro Subaru to have among our educated Sales Consultants provide you with a test drive!
How To Use Android Auto In Subaru
Offered on all new Subaru designs, Android Auto is the very best way to link your Android gadget to your Subaru STARLINK system. Follow this simple detailed guide, or view the video above to pair your Android device to your brand-new Subaru with Android Auto.
- Download the Android Auto app from the Google Play store on your Android Device.
- Connect your Android device to your Subaru USB port using a manufacturer-approved USB cable television. The USB port is usually found in the center console.
- When prompted about licensing Android Auto on your Subaru STARLINK screen, accept the demand.
- Your Android gadget and Subaru STARLINK system are now linked through Android Auto. When linked to your Android gadget through USB, your STARLINK display will now switch to Android Auto.
For more information on your Subaru STARLINK system, or how to match your other devices with Bluetooth or Apple CarPlay, please feel free to comment below.
- How To Tell If A Speaker Is Blown Without Hooking It Up
- How To Use Android Auto (Hyundai)
- How To Format And Use SD For Car Stereo
- Causes Of Water In Car Floor
- How To Make A Radio Car Antenna
- Car Smells Like Gas Without Any Leaks
- What Causes The Dash Lights To Go Out In A Car
- Causes Of Knocking Noise From Car When Accelerating
- How To Tune A Car Using A Laptop
Leave a Reply